Epicenter Media & Training’s CEO/Founder, Christopher Tarantino, was interviewed by Tom Moran (Executive Director of the All Hazards Consortium and Co-Host) and Tim Karney (Editor & Co-Host, All Hazards Emergency Network) on “Disaster Resilience for America” on March 15, 2016.
“Disaster Resilience for America” is a radio show on 1500AM WTOP/Federal News Radio and broadcasts interviews with subject matter experts to 80,000+ regular listeners across radio, online, iTunes, and other podcast platforms, as well as the 15,000+ stakeholders within the All Hazards Consortium and its Multi-State Fleet Response Working Group.
Mr. Tarantino shared his expertise and highlighted case studies in technology management before, during and after disasters/emergencies. Listen to the interview on Federal News Radio here or on iTunes.
1. More than 1/5 of Americans are online “constantly”
2. Many misconceptions out there relating to social media (especially in emergency management)
3. There is no “one size fits all” approach to social media integration
4. Empower your network & leverage partners/resources often
5. Lay your foundation for success during “blue sky” times
Interested in requesting a speaker for your event?
To request Mr. Tarantino or another member of the Epicenter Media & Training team speak at your event or meeting, fill out our speaker request form or give us a call today. We deliver engaging keynote and plenary sessions, custom facilitated workshops, and a variety of other presentations for a variety of conferences & shows.